Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hello! I hope everyone had a great winter break.  I am looking forward to seeing the kids tomorrow and hearing about their vacations.   We will be right back into the swing of things tomorrow.  I will be doing BRIGANCE testing in the morning.  During testing, the other students will be working in centers on skills we have already covered.  I am hoping to have all testing done by Wednesday. In the afternoon we will continue working on math skills and seeing Ms B for speech.

Thursday is READ ACROSS AMERICA day honoring Dr. Seuss. This is always such a fun day that we spend reading Dr Seuss books and learning about his amazing life.  The students may dress in red, black, and white for the Cat in the Hat and we will be making our own cat hats!

There will be no new spelling words due to testing, but I will be sending home new guided reading books as well as new sight words.

Have a great week and I as always, feel free to contact me if you need anything.


**** New pictures are up, please visit our album at https://goo.gl/photos/fiiCxpZa9viPNQ6g7



Mrs. Marrow


No comments:

Post a Comment